Friday, May 9, 2008

Primary School Friends Gathering...

Yester night was the gathering of some of my primary school’s friends. Wow, come to think about it, some of us didn’t even meet for like 12 years or so since our graduation from Primary Sixth. Although not all of them attended, only 9 out of 30+/-, we had much fun. Couldn’t believe it would be that way as we were not really close when in the primary school (see how things can change).

Most of them still have the same face as in their younger days, except me? Why me (most agreed it was me)? Our class monitor, 淑芬didn’t even recognize me, asked me who I was, haha... Faces still familiar, but most have changed the way of carrying themselves. The change is good, I wonder if people will change when they came to a certain stage, so this may prove the point. Haha, may be just like my colleagues said today, all came out of “Social University”.

Surely it was fun last night, so I am looking forward to the next gathering, scheduled on next Saturday at Juru Autocity. Till’ the time we meet again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha its been some time...