Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just for fun!!!

Blogging, often heard of it nowadays but I never really gave much thoughts about creating one.

BUT now I am, blogging actually. The feeling is not really hard to describe, it is like writing an essay (I used to love doing it during my high school years). The feelings were great as I would have someone (teachers, of course) to read it and then gave some comments. Although I disliked it as homework, writing an essay was a really nice thing to do if someone was going to read it. But at tertiary level, there is not much opportunity to write and get read. Over the past 4 years, not more than 5 essays were written (can you believe that!!! But it did happen to me!!!).

Forget about writing essays. Last night, I have thought of creating a blog, thinking it is better to write on my own spot that to comment on other people. But still I will comment if anything just ignites my comment thirst. I named this spot "Observing Time..." and hopefully it will observe my time.

I just want to round up my first post now and hopefully readers will write, comment or just do anything on this blog. Blogging is fun for me, at least for now. It was even funnier (which means MORE fun) when democracy was at its height last Saturday. I hope he will be able to express his thoughts (hopefully not only in his future blogs but in a place where you actually make a difference...) and turn those into actions and make PG a better place to live.



4 comments:

SPEECHLESS said...

ganbatte kudasai

Anonymous said...

Dear koayHS,

Hihi, this is my 1st time to enter your blog and read your essay. My comment is your writing is good, i quite enjoy to read it.

regards,
Lim Zheng

koayhs said...

Just want to share some thoughts here, maybe after I finished my Fateful Friday, haha... Thanks for the compliment, my friend...

emergency lights said...

This is really an interesting blog as it focuses on the very important topic. i came to know about so many things or tips.